Sunday, March 23, 2014

Meanwhile...

Hello all and welcome to the Custom League of America! As you can probably tell, I am fascinated with the greatest action figures ever created; the line of Mego heroes, villains, legends, television characters and more that dotted the 1970s and 1980s. These 8", articulated figures with real cloth costumes and outstanding sculpting were THE toy of my youth. I didn't get a chance to have many then, but now I can! As a comic fan, there were also a BEVY of characters that I wanted to see turned into Mego figures. That is where the Custom League of America comes in. As a stress reliever, I build custom Mego figures of my favorite characters from yesterday and today. I keep every one and, when possible, make extras for sale. Regardless, this hobby insures that I stay sane. I hope you enjoy these figures as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment